2008年8月12日火曜日

Aug 11

Writer: Risa Iwamoto

In the class, we listened to the tour conductor, Katsuji Tochino talking.
He is Japanese though has lived in Australia more than 10 years and aims at more Astralian come to Japan.
When he talked, he gave us a lot of information about what factors affect tourism
and I thought it is important to analyze when you plan tours.
I got some information from him so I think I'm going to use it for our project.
Japanese tourists go overseas are gradually decreasing, which fact surprised me.
Having trip is still popular, however people in Japan recently prefer to use their
money for mobile phone or something like electrinc stuff.
I've learned it's important to get information when you make new products.

It was on Monday, so I enjoyed to listen to my friends what they did on weekend.
See you.

0 件のコメント: