2008年8月21日木曜日

Aug 19

writer: Risa Iwamoto

From Tuesday 19th, we started to have oral presentation. Three groups presented their proposals. Their topics were "One day Relaxing Cruise Tour for Women", "Aussie Native Tours"and"Short break". Even though they didn't get much time to prepare for it, their projects were fun to listen to and I could tell they put effort on their works.
The next day was our presentation day, so me and the other members checked our "Space Tour" again and practiced again.

After school, I went back home early and cooked stew and miso soup for my host family. When I cooked it, I found the potetos were very big. There weren't good size of bowl for miso soup so I just used mug for the moment. My host family looked happy and said "We'll make Aussie pizza next time for you". Now, I'm looking forward to having home made pizza!!

0 件のコメント: