2008年8月20日水曜日

Aug 18

Writer Momoka Koda
Our last week started…
In the class, we learned how to do the presentation and practice the presentation especially introduction.
We had an International conversation class after the class. It was very good opportunity for me to learn English and to know the thinking that the other country’s people have for Japan. Through that class, I was very surprised that men who have studied Japanese only for 6 months could talk with me with Japanese! I have studied French for 6 months in Rikkyo University, however, I cannot speak and talk .I think people who study Japanese in Maqcorry University feel more interest in Japan than I feel it in France. I was also surprised that Japan’s cartoon is very famous all over the world. One of the student I talked with liked Japanese cartoon and the reason why she started studying Japanese was that she wanted to watch and reed Japanese cartoon or comic. I don’t know Japanese cartoon is very famous.
We had a good time! I want to have a class such as today’s International conversation class more.

0 件のコメント: