2008年8月15日金曜日

Aug15

Writer: Risa Iwamoto

Yesterday and today, Yusuke was absent from school because of sick. It has been cold since we got here and weather easily changes in sydney. I'm worried about him and hoping that he may get well soon.

Today we got a chance to go to the computer room in class, so that we could finish our written proposal. My team was suffered from a computer a little though we were fine. We could finish it in time. Now we are going to prepare for oral presentation as groups. I want to do my best.

After we finished using the computers, we went back to class and had a small presentation. It was practice for our final presentation. It's not that easy to describe something not in Japanese but English, but we all tried hard and did good job today. In final presentation, I want to keep eyecontact with audience and use louder voice.

We have only a week left before we go back to Japan, so I want to enjoy my stay in sydney!!

Have a good weekend. See you soon.

2 件のコメント:

Heath Rose さんのコメント...

Get well soon Yusuke!!

Heath

Macquarie Uni. Group-C さんのコメント...

Hello. I hope Yusuke feels better now. As I told you guys before, I will be in Sydney on 20th and 21st. I'm looking forward to seeing you people and to watching your presentations.
-Shigeru Matsumoto